The Hoist Chest Press / Shoulder Press (HD-3300) offers easy, one-handed angle adjustments for vertical chest press, incline chest press and shoulder press exercises. An adjustable seat, multiple grips and range-of-motion options for the press arm comfortably fits a wide range of users. By combining multiple exercises in each of our selectorized units, the HD Dual Series allows facilities to maximize space and fitness offerings.
HD-3300 Key Features
- Multiple seat and press arm positions
- Easy, one-handed angle adjustments for vertical chest press, incline chest press and shoulder press exercises
- Dual-position hand grips
- Weight Stack:
- Standard (HD): 215 lbs (98 kg)
- Heavy Stack (HDG): 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Product Width: 62.00” (157 cm)
- Product Height: 58.00″ (147 cm)
- Product Length: 60.10″ (152 cm)
- Machine Weight:
- Standard (HD): 557 lbs. (252 kg)
- Heavy Stack (HDG): 580 lbs (263 kg)
- Hoist HD Series Product Brochure >
- Hoist HD-3300 Owner’s Manual >
- Hoist HD-3300 Spec Sheet >
- Hoist Product Warranty >
- Color Options >
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >