The HOIST® Preacher Curl / Triceps Extension (HD-3100) with its bi-directional arm and multiple range-of-motion adjustments allows for performance of both biceps and triceps exercises all in one machine. Multiple grip options and seven seat adjustments for varying user heights also comes standard with this machine. The HD-3100 is part of HOIST’s HD Dual Series line, offering a comprehensive solution for fitness facilities where space, budget or both are at a premium.
HD-3100 Key Features
- Bi-directional arm allows performance of biceps and triceps exercises in one machine
- Multiple grip options to isolate and target muscles
- Seven seat pad adjustments for varying user heights
- Multiple range-of-motion adjustments for both exercises
- Weight Stack:
- Standard (HD): 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Heavy Stack (HDG): 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Product Width: 48.50” (123.1 cm)
- Product Height: 55.00″ (140 cm)
- Product Length: 51.00″ (129 cm)
- Machine Weight:
- Standard (HD): 476 lbs. (216 kg)
- Heavy Stack (HDG): 510 lbs (231 kg)
- Hoist HD Series Product Brochure >
- Hoist HD-3100 Owner’s Manual >
- Hoist HD-3100 Spec Sheet >
- Hoist Product Warranty >
- Color Options >
HOIST® offers one of the best warranty policies in the industry, reaffirming their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. HOIST warranties this product to the original purchaser only. HOIST guarantees this product to be free from defects in workmanship and/or materials under normal use or service.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >