The TuffStuff Evolution Power Cage (CPR-265) is a safe and secure way to perform a variety of Olympic bar squatting, lifting and pressing exercises. The Power Cage includes adjustable pull-pin safety stoppers that provide fast and easy safety bar adjustments, and are tested hold up to 800 lbs. The Power Cage enables double-sided racking, and the top cross bar serves as both a pull-up station and structural support.
CPR-265 KEY FEATURES:
- Free standing double-sided racking system built for safety and variety
- Spring loaded/swing lock J-Hooks (U.S. Patent) adjust in 3” increments.
- Dual bar catches on the front upright allow user to face in either direction.
- 1-1/4”nickel plated top cross bar combines as pull-up station and structural support.
- Lever action pull-pin release provides fast and easy safety spotter adjustment
- Designed for any free style squatting, lifting or pressing and can be used with benches
- Maximum weight capacity of 600 lbs / 272 kgs
- Dip Attachment (CDA-329) MSRP $69.00
- High/Low Pulley (CHL-305WS) 200 lbs. weight stack (MSRP $1,039.00) | Owner’s Manual >
*Olympic weight plates and bar not included
TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.