The unique V Series by HOIST® features 64 different configurations to accommodate every lifestyle. Engineered with users in mind, the V Select Series and V Elite Series provide you with the flexibility to customize your home gym to your own needs and achieve your personal fitness goals.
Sleek and attractive, the compact design of the V Series Gym requires minimal floor space allowing you to maximize the efficiency of performing one exercise to the next.
Highly customizable, Hoist’s V4 Elite Home Gym can be upgraded to include the V Ride Leg Press (VR-LP), HiLo Cable Pulley Column (V-HiLo), and/or a heavy weight stack upgrade (200 lbs).
V1 Elite Home Gym Key Features
Leg station allows the user to perform both leg extension and leg curl exercises from the seated position.
- Designed to follow a predetermined exercise path, the V1 press arm features a range of motion adjustment system that allows you to quickly change the exercise starting position to accommodate individual body size and beginning stretch preference.
- A range-of-motion adjuster provides multiple starting positions for both leg extension and leg curl exercises.
- Self-aligning roller pads adjust automatically to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Multi-function back pad provides both telescoping and tilting adjustments for enhanced upper body support during chest, shoulder and back exercises.
- 50 lb. Silent Steel® weight stack (upgradable to 200 lbs.): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Optional upgrades include the V Ride Leg Press (V-RLP) see footprint > as well as the V-HiLo Pulley (V-HILO) see footprint >
- 150 lb standard weight stack with 50 lb upgrade available
- Silent Weight Stacks: each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
V1 Elite Home Gym Links
- Hoist V1 Elite Home Gym Spec Sheet >
- Hoist V Series Home Gym Brochure >
- Hoist V1 Elite Home Gym Exercise Manual >
- Hoist Warranty Information >
“Weight machines with a sense of style. These machines, which allow users to do everything from chest presses to leg curls, are a hybrid of commercial and consumer machines, making them more rugged than previous home models.”
– Los Angeles Times
“The Customer Service award was presented to Hoist, as dealers cited dramatic improvements in response times for product deliveries and service calls.”
– Health & Fitness Business
“HOIST® Fitness Systems: Twenty years of heavy lifting pays off for local entrepreneurs.”
– San Diego Metropolitan Magazine
“Better Gyms? No sweat. HOIST® Fitness Systems owners found unmet need and filled it”
– San Diego Union Tribune
“HOIST® — Cadillac of home gyms”.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets. Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >