The Hoist Mi7 Smith Functional Training System provides a complete range of functional training exercises designed to obtain maximum results and achieve a strong and versatile body. Now, get ready for the next big innovation in home strength with three new HOIST products from the “Mi Series” of home gyms.
On one side of the Mi7Smith, the MiSmith Dual Action Smith features revolutionary patented technology that produces a simultaneous horizontal and vertical bar movement, providing the benefits of free weight training with added safety and stability. Walk through to the other side of the Mi7Smith and the Mi7 Functional Training System features dual Silent Steel® weight stacks with 360 degree rotating columns for completely free range of motion. Patented Flip ‘N Grip® grips offer five pull-up grip options and patent-pending Flip n Dip® grips offer both narrow and wide dips.
Mi7 Smith Key Features
- Patented Flip ‘N Grip® technology provides 5 pull-up grip options, including rock grips
- Patent pending Flip n Dip® technology provides narrow/wide grip dips
- Comes standard with 300 lbs of total weight (Two – 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stacks that are upgradable to 200 lbs. each or 400 lbs. total): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
- Commercial quality components including linear bearings and shafting for frictionless guided motion
- Polyurethane covered rack outs for silent racking and protection of bar
- Non-marring feet to protect flooring
- Streamlined design to conceal most hardware from view
- Compact, walk-through design requires minimal floor space
- 360 degree rotating columns with a patent-pending Integrated Adjustment System
- Quick Release one-handed accessory connectors
- 28 pulley adjustment points per column allow for sides to be used independently or together
- Free HOIST Strength app download which features dozens of exercise tutorials and workout plans for the Mi7Smith
- Integrated bottle holder and accessory rack offer convenient storage
- Adjustable tablet/mobile device holder
- Split Weight Cabling™ delivers 50% resistance to the pulleys for increased cable travel (114” with strap handles)
- Ultra-Lite Lifting System™ that reduces Smith bar weight to a mere 30 lbs.
- Adjustable safety tiers on Smith
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >