The unique V Series by HOIST® features 64 different configurations to accommodate every lifestyle. Sleek and attractive, the compact design requires minimal floor space, allowing you to move efficiently from one exercise to the next.
It’s not often something so simple does so much. Especially with such an outstanding outcome. From legs to arms, chest to back, every inch is sure to see results with the help of Hoist’s V Series Gym. The Hoist V4 Elite Home Gym comes equipped with the ultimate press arm combining the range of motion adjustment of the V1 with the user-defined exercise movement of the V3. Further, the articulating press arm includes attachable strap handles to further increase exercise options.
Highly customizable, Hoist’s V4 Elite Home Gym can be upgraded to include the V Ride Leg Press (VR-LP), HiLo Cable Pulley Column (V-HiLo), and/or a heavy weight stack upgrade (200 lbs).
V4 Elite Key Features
- The V4 is the ultimate press arm combining the range-of-motion adjustment of the V1 with the user-defined exercise movement of the V3 press arm. The versatile V4 press arm also includes attachable strap handles to further increase your workout choices.
- Range-of-motion adjuster provides multiple starting positions for both leg extension and leg curl exercises.
- Self-aligning roller pads adjust automatically to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Multi-function back pad provides both telescoping and tilting adjustments for enhanced upper body support during chest, shoulder and back exercises.
- Versatile leg station allows the user to perform both leg extension and leg curl exercises from the seated position.
- Patented Radial LOC® weight system reduces shifting between weight plates for smoother exercise movements.
- Wide groove pulleys on high, mid, and low cable stations provide greater range of motion and longer cable life.
- Split Weight Cabling increases cable travel and delivers 50% resistance to mid and low pulley exercises.
- Integrated Accessory Rack Includes:
- Adjustable Strap Handles (1 Pair)
- Aluminum Curl Bar
- Aluminum Lat Bar
- Fleece Knee Strap
- Fleece Ankle Strap
- Ab Strap
- 14-Link Chain
- Optional upgrades include the V Ride Leg Press (VR-LP) see footprint > as well as the V-HiLo Pulley (V-HILO) see footprint >
- 150 lb standard weight stack with 50 lb upgrade available
- Silent Weight Stacks: each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound
V4 Elite Home Gym Links
- Hoist V4 Elite Home Gym Spec Sheet >
- Hoist V Series Home Gym Brochure >
- Hoist V4 Elite Home Gym Exercise Manual >
- Hoist Warranty Information >
“Weight machines with a sense of style. These machines, which allow users to do everything from chest presses to leg curls, are a hybrid of commercial and consumer machines, making them more rugged than previous home models.”
– Los Angeles Times
“The Customer Service award was presented to Hoist, as dealers cited dramatic improvements in response times for product deliveries and service calls.”
– Health & Fitness Business
“HOIST® Fitness Systems: Twenty years of heavy lifting pays off for local entrepreneurs.”
– San Diego Metropolitan Magazine
“Better Gyms? No sweat. HOIST® Fitness Systems owners found unmet need and filled it”
– San Diego Union Tribune
“HOIST® — Cadillac of home gyms”.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >