PowerBlock PRO EXP 5-50 Stage 1 Set
When it comes to free weights, you have many options. You can fill a room with 20 pairs of traditional dumbbells, or choose the PowerBlock Pro EXP 50 Set (5 – 50 lbs) adjustable dumbbells.
With PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells, you save space and money. PowerBlock dumbbells provide the same functionality as traditional dumbbells, in a single compact set. The Pro 50 set has a weight range of 5 to 50 pounds per hand. Adjust each dumbbell’s weight by simply inserting the selector pin into the appropriate weight slot. Change weight seamlessly, for quick workout transitions.
The problem with conventional dumbbells is that often times you need so many that they take up valuable space; while one exercise may require 10 lbs, another exercise may require 25 lbs. Combine several dumbbells into one with the revolutionary PowerBlock Pro EXP 50 adjustable dumbbells set.
Cost efficient and space saving, the PowerBlock Pro EXP 50 set is ideal for small houses or apartments. Many people bring their PowerBlocks with them when they travel (easy to store in a car or RV). Get all the benefits of strength training without sacrificing an entire room, or having to leave your workout behind.
Get notified when new shipments arrive: Sign Up for Alerts >
PRO EXP 5-50 Stage 1 Features
- Weight Stacks: Urethane coated steel plates provide smooth and quiet performance.
- Handle: The open draft of the interior surface maximizes the range of motion and increases ergonomics with the contoured rubber grip.
- Auto-Lock: The ‘Auto-Lock’ lever on the handle is a simple way to make micro adjustments in 2.5 lbs. increments by removing two chrome ballast weights within the lower tubes. To remove the inner weights tilt the handle back so the weights don’t spill out, then pull the lever down. Carefully remove the inner weights and put them in the storage slots on the stand. Then drop the handle back in the weight stack to close the lever, or do it manually. To add the weights back into the handle reverse the process.
- Side Rails: The color bands on the rails correspond with the weight chart on the handle to show what will be selected.
- Selector Pin: This is how the magic happens! Adjust weights quickly to keep workouts flowing by using the pin to select different rails. For example, moving the pin to the bottom selects all the weight plates. The pin is super strong polypropylene and rated for a 500 lbs max load. Magnets inside the pin hold it securely once inserted completely.
PowerBlock PRO EXP 50 Specifications
- Has weight range from 5-50 lbs per hand
- Replaces 20 pairs of dumbbells or 1,050 lbs of free weights
- Includes two 2.5 lb chrome weights per handle at no charge to micro-load weight adjustments in 2.5 lb increments
- Increments: 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs per hand
- Expands to 70 and 90 lbs per hand with 2 add-on kits
PowerBlock, Inc. has manufactured and distributed adjustable dumbbells since 1993. Invented under the premise of saving space, money, and mobility, Powerblock dumbbells enable you to take your workout with you, wherever you go. PowerBlocks do not require a docking station to use the equipment, unlike other adjustable dumbbells. All you need is a hard surface to use PowerBlocks.
PowerBlocks are the world’s best dumbbells. Why? PowerBlocks are perfectly balanced. They are the heaviest, most compact, and easiest to use quick-change dumbbell. PowerBlock is the only dumbbell system that can expand to meet your strength needs. Dumbbells are the most versatile and effective exercise tool ever developed for strength training. Now you can have rapid access to a whole rack of dumbbells at home in the space of just one pair, and at a fraction of the price of conventional dumbbells.