The Hoist 48″ Horizontal Dumbbell Rack 3-Tier (HF-5461-OPT-48) features a non-skid surface on 3 storage tiers. Great for hex-style dumbbells of all types, the multi-purpose rack can also hold kettlebells, medicine balls, and other fitness accessories. Over the past 40 years, Hoist Fitness has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The Hoist consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space saving designs.
48″ Dumbbell Rack Key Features
- Non-skid surface on tiers
- 3-Tier horizontal rack
- Upgraded modern frame with oval tubing
- Non-metallic foot covers to protect flooring
- Multi-purpose shelves can be made level for kettle bells, medicine balls, etc.
- Designed for hex-style dumbbells
- Product Width: 24.5″ (62.2 cm)
- Product Height: 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Product Length: 55″ (109.2 cm)
- Machine Weight: 99 lbs (44.9 kg)
- Max. Weight Capacity: 600 lbs (per tier)
- Fits 5-55 lb Hex Dumbbells
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >