TuffStuff’s Evolution series includes a corner a Multi Functional Trainer (CXT-200) that features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with a swivel rotating handle, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the CXT-200 frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehab equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
CXT-200 KEY FEATURES:
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options
- Space saving and compact, designed to fit in a corner
- Combination dual adjustable cable station with quick change trigger style adjustments
- Includes Fixed Lat and Low Row cable stations
- Features TuffStuff’s unique dual resistance ratio at the handle provides single cable hook-up at 1/4 resistance or dual cable hook-up at 1/2 resistance.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Includes Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
- Upgrade both weight stacks to 200 lbs.
- Add Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225) MSRP: $1389.00
TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial-grade products, with 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.