The Hoist HF-4357 Leg Press / Hack Squat Combo is a great option for those looking to add leg workouts to their home gym. The unique 2-in-1 design of the HF-4357 enables users to perform both leg press and hack squat exercises with a single machine.
HF-4357 Key Features
- Adjustable platform for proper positioning throughout exercises
- Dual purpose back pad attaches for both hack squat and leg press exercise positions
- Multi-position lockouts for both hack squat and leg press exercises
- Maximum weight 720 lbs
- Product Width: 30.50″ (78 cm)
- Product Height: 56.50″ (144 cm)
- Product Length: 83.25″ (212 cm)
- Machine Weight: 392 lbs (178 kg)
- The max number of standard 45 pound plates that can be loaded is 12. (12 X 45 lbs = 540 lbs)
- The max number of Trimline 45 pound plates that can be loaded is 16. (16 X 45 lbs = 720 lbs)
- The start weight is 85 lbs which feels like 60 lbs due to a 70% ratio.
- The HF-4357 Hack Squat/Leg Press combo uses four nylon wheels which are encase with carriage needle bearings. Those are used for higher load capacity versus ball bearings which are used for speed.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >