The Hoist 7 Position FID Olympic Bench (HF-5170) is a top-of-the-line bench designed for home use. It features rack-out tiers with polyurethane covers to eliminate noise and protect the bar and machine, as well as a modern frame with oval tubing. The HF-5170 bench also has non-metallic foot covers to protect flooring, and 7 adjustable angle positions from -10º to 75º to accommodate flat, incline and decline bench or shoulder exercises. The Hoist Fitness olympic weight lifting bench is ideal for getting a full-body workout. The adjustable bench can be used for a variety of strength training exercises. Leg extension/leg curl and preacher curl attachments are sold separately.
Over the past 40 years, HOIST® Fitness has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The HOIST consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space-saving designs.
HF-5170 Bench Key Features
- 7 Position FID Olympic Bench features sturdy, stationary frame design
- Upgraded racks with polyurethane covers to eliminate noise and protect the bar and machine
- Upgraded rack-out tiers with polyurethane covers to eliminate noise and protect the bar and machine
- Upgraded modern frame with oval tubing
- Non-metallic foot covers to protect flooring
- 7 adjustable angle positions from -10º to 75º to accommodate flat, incline and decline bench or shoulder exercises
HF-5170 Bench Attachments
- Rack Out Tier (1 pair)
- Leg Extension/Leg Curl attachment (HF-OPT-4000-01)
- Preacher Curl Attachment (HF-OPT-4000-02)
- Accessory Storage Stand (HF-5000-03)
HF-5170 Bench Links
“Weight machines with a sense of style. These machines, which allow users to do everything from chest presses to leg curls, are a hybrid of commercial and consumer machines, making them more rugged than previous home models.”
– Los Angeles Times
“The Customer Service award was presented to Hoist, as dealers cited dramatic improvements in response times for product deliveries and service calls.”
– Health & Fitness Business
“HOIST® Fitness Systems: Twenty years of heavy lifting pays off for local entrepreneurs.”
– San Diego Metropolitan Magazine
“Better Gyms? No sweat. HOIST® Fitness Systems owners found unmet need and filled it”
– San Diego Union Tribune
“HOIST® — Cadillac of home gyms”.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets.
Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >