The HOIST Fitness weight training bench (HF-5165) with 7 adjustable back pad positions from -20º to 80º accommodates incline, flat, and decline bench exercises with 3 adjustable seat positions from 0º to 20º in 10º increments to accommodate varying user heights. The adjustable multi-weight bench features thermoplastic polyurethane covers for back pad adjusters to reduce wear. Integrated hand grip and wheels provide tilt ‘n roll capability for easy storage. Adjustable footpegs provide leg support for this HOIST Fitness 7-position professional weight bench.
Over the past 40 years, HOIST® Fitness has become a leader in the strength training equipment industry through proven effectiveness, durability, and versatility. The HOIST consumer free weight and personal training system product line is precision built with superb components and unique space-saving designs.
HF-5165 Bench Key Features
- 7 Position FID Bench features 7 adjustable back pad positions from -20º to 80º to accommodate incline, flat, and decline bench exercises
- 3 adjustable seat positions from 0º to 20º in 10º increments to accommodate varying user heights
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane covers for back pad adjusters to reduce wear
- Integrated hand grip and wheels provide tilt ‘n roll capability for easy storage
- Adjustable foot pegs provide leg support
HF-5165 Bench Links
- Hoist HF-5165 Bench Spec Sheet >
- Hoist HF Free Weight Brochure >
- Hoist HF-5165 Bench Owner’s Manual >
- Hoist Warranty Information >
“Weight machines with a sense of style. These machines, which allow users to do everything from chest presses to leg curls, are a hybrid of commercial and consumer machines, making them more rugged than previous home models.”
– Los Angeles Times
“The Customer Service award was presented to Hoist, as dealers cited dramatic improvements in response times for product deliveries and service calls.”
– Health & Fitness Business
“HOIST® Fitness Systems: Twenty years of heavy lifting pays off for local entrepreneurs.”
– San Diego Metropolitan Magazine
“Better Gyms? No sweat. HOIST® Fitness Systems owners found unmet need and filled it”
– San Diego Union Tribune
“HOIST® — Cadillac of home gyms”.
About Hoist Fitness
HOIST® Fitness is a San Diego, California, USA based company producing premium strength training products and LeMond series exercise bikes for commercial and home markets. Since 1977, Hoist has remained focused on producing the highest quality strength equipment. As a result, today the company’s products can be found all over the world in: home gyms, health clubs, colleges & universities, professional sports gyms, YMCAs, community centers, hotels, multi-family homes, personal training facilities, corporate fitness centers, government facilities and military installations. Learn More >