The Shok-Lok system is available in a 4′ x 8′ equipment mat (pictured), a 7’6″ x 6′ Power Platform, a 4′ x 6′ interlocking tile, and a 2′ x 2′ tile system. The equipment mat is large enough to accommodate almost any cardio unit on the market and has a beveled edge all the way around to minimize trip hazards within your facility. The tiles are interlocking and require no adhesion for installation. They are also available with beveled corners and borders to eliminate the need for transition strips in non wall to wall installations.
a) 4’ x 8’ Equipment mat for Cardio pieces
b) 2’ x 2’ interlocking tiles
- Left corner (one side beveled, and one straight cut)
- Right Corner(opposite side beveled, and opposite straight cut)
- Beveled Corner
- Beveled Border
c) 4’x6′ Interlocking center tile for larger areas
d) BRAND NEW- 7’6″ x 6′ Power platform
ABOUT HUMANE MANUFACTURING
Since 1972, Humane has been a leading national brand recognized by the fitness, equine, dairy, and industrial markets as one of the highest quality products in the world. Their products can be found in such prestigious locations as Trump Towers, Disney World, Rockefeller Center, Busch Gardens, Sea World, 24 Hour Fitness locations, and countless major universities, horse parks and major farms.
- All recycled rubber mats and rubber floor products are made using only rubber buffing material which is free of metal and other foreign objects that are often associated with recycled tire products. Clean, Green, Recycled.
- The buffing material is re-vulcanized, as opposed to being urethane bound. Humane offers high value for tensile strength as well as tear and abrasion resistance
- Unlike urethane bound flooring, Humane’s products will not cold flow (lose or change shape under pressure)
- Humane recycled rubber mats and flooring are totally non-absorbent
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent is added during the manufacturing process so the rubber mats will not harbor or grow bacteria
- Guaranteed not to curl or buckle