The TuffStuff CXT-225 Corner Multi-Functional Cross Trainer features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with a swivel rotating handle. The wide base of the frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, as well as for rehab equipment, workout benches and for stability balls. Includes Smith Press System Attachment: Provides a 7-degree pressing movement; heavy-duty self-aligning linear bearings system; built-in safety spotters; space-saving angular Olympic plate holders (weight plates not included).
- Frame: Manufactured using 11-gauge 2″ x 3″ oval tubing and 2″ x 2″ round tubing.
- Finish: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Upholstery: High-density units covered with premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- Pulleys: Made from fiberglass reinforced nylon with sealed bearings.
- Finish guide rods:¾” solid steel rods with a hard chrome finish.
- Adjustment pins: ½” push-pull spring-loaded solid steel.
- Fasteners: Bolts and nuts made to ANSI specifications.
- Weight and size: 42″L x 80″W x 84″H (107 cm x 203 cm x 213 cm); shipping weight 530 lb.
- Certification: Made in the USA; certified 2,200 lb test 3/16″ military-spec nylon-coated cable.
- Warranty: Lifetime on everything to the original purchaser when used only in a home environment.
TuffStuff Fitness International’s complete family of products embodies more than four decades of detailed research and experience that their customers can trust. When you buy a TFI product you can be assured you are getting the latest design technology in the most durable and dependable fitness equipment on the market.