- CONSOLE: 7.5” Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console
- CONSOLE FEEDBACK: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, Speed, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- HEART RATE: Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- RESISTANCE: 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled, Magnetic Brake
- DRIVE TRAIN: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- POWER: Plug-In
- FLYWHEEL: 30 lbs., Steel
- SEAT: High density foam
- ADJUSTMENTS: Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat
- CRANK: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- FRAME: Heavy-Gauge, High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- DIMENSIONS: 43 X 22 X 54 in
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 100 lbs.
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 350 lbs.
ABOUT SPIRIT FITNESS
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.