AB900 Air Bike Overview
With components of similar quality to expensive outdoor bikes, you can train on the XIC600 Indoor Cycle in the comfort of your own home. A heavy duty 48.5 lb precision balanced chrome plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks create a system that is smooth, quiet, and durable. Both the seat and handlebar adjustments provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to precisely adjust your spin bike to your specific needs. Wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars are all standard. Start training to your full potential with your own XIC600 Spin Bike.
- Console – Easy-to-use quick mode buttons with simple control keypad, LCD displays all important information
- Drive System – Commercial grade 1/8” chain drive system operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and is extremely durable and reliable
- Resistance – Unlimited air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge
- Durability – All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action
- Adjustability – Spirit fitness bikes not only allow up and down seat adjustment , but they also feature a fore/aft adjustment for the perfect fit
- Foot Pedals – Wide, low profile pedals are anti-skid with dual sided molded pegs for an excellent grip
- Foot Pegs – Large round foot pegs are knurled for better grip, allows user to rest their feet during targeted upper-body workouts
- Transportation – here are transport wheels integrated into the front frame support tube for ease of repositioning – simply lift and tilt the back end to roll the unit to your desired location
- Bluetooth – Spirit Fit App – Connects via Bluetooth to the free Spirit Fit App to track and record your workouts
About Spirit Fitness
“We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.”Manufacturer Info