Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™
The Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty. Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience. None of the lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive are required.
Stages EcoSCRN Console
On the SC3, the console display runs on power generated by the rider. No console batteries are needed, saving valuable time and money.
- Generator located at the flywheel hub.
- Wired connection is hidden in the handlebar stem. If maintenance is ever needed, connection is easily accessible.
- Always-on backlight allows rider to see data in all types of room lighting and eliminates button-pushing during the ride.
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance.
- USB data capture.
- Useful for comparing efforts, the rider gets stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively.
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data).
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RoadBar offers more position options than traditional indoor bullhorn handlebars.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial. The unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control. The unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
Stages Power Meter
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim. The Stages Power meter for SC Series bikes packages all of the features of the Tour de France proven Stages Power meter into a form specifically for use on the SC Series bikes. This Stages Power meter comes standard on Stages SC3, and as an upgrade for the SC2 bike.
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
About Stages Cycling
The Stages SC Series is what happens when passionate riders build indoor bikes. The smooth ride, SprintShift function, quick position adjustments and the accurate data from the Stages Power meter will bring more serious cyclists into your studio, while inspiring your current clientele to push themselves farther than ever before.
Built from aluminum with a focus on stability, the SC bikes are designed to emulate the noticeably smoother feel of freshly cured asphalt that every cyclist yearns for. Ergonomically built and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC3 also seamlessly and wirelessly connects to your technology via Bluetooth® and ANT+™. The SC3 is the only indoor studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and self-generating EcoSCRN display.
Available in three easy to maintain models: The Stages SC1, SC2, and the state-of-the-art SC3 (see brochure).Learn More