Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™
The Stages Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt is backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty. Combined with a 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter-weighted flywheel, the SC drive system supplies a sublime feeling of inertia for that real outdoor experience. None of the lubrication, maintenance, or replacement costs of a chain or poly-v drive are required.
Stages Console *optional extra
Stages Bluetooth/ANT+ console is available for Stages SC1 & SC2 bikes as an optional add-on (+$149). Designed for use with Stages Power meter for the SC bikes, it provides secure and consistent communication between the console, the power meter and a wide range of heart rate monitors. *The Stages Console requires the Stages Power Meter in order to function.
- Rider sees Max, Average and Ride totals for the following metrics: Kilojoules (work), Kcal (calories), Watts, RPM, Speed, Heart Rate (if wearing a strap), Time, and Distance
- USB data capture: useful for comparing efforts, the rider gets stage, current, and average data, which is very powerful info for training efficiently and effectively
- The STAGE button allows for up to 99 sections of time (laps). Data does not start to record or average during WARMUP stage (so total ride data is not skewed with poor warmup data)
Stages Precision Fit
Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
By combining road bike geometry with our RhythmBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in a safe, comfortable position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RhythmBar accommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably.
Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial. The unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control.
Perfect for HIIT and interval based workouts, the cyclist can add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro-adjustments.
Stages Power Meter *optional extra
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim. The Stages Power meter for SC Series bikes packages all of the features of the Tour de France proven Stages Power meter into a form specifically for use on the SC Series bikes. The Stages Power meter comes standard on Stages SC3, and is available as an optional upgrade for the SC2 bike. *The Stages Console requires the Stages Power Meter in order to function. Add Stages optional Power Meter and Console MSRP $699.
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
About Stages Cycling
The Stages SC Series is what happens when passionate riders build indoor bikes. The smooth ride, SprintShift function, quick position adjustments and the accurate data from the Stages Power meter will bring more serious cyclists into your studio, while inspiring your current clientele to push themselves farther than ever before.
Built from aluminum with a focus on stability, the SC bikes are designed to emulate the noticeably smoother feel of freshly cured asphalt that every cyclist yearns for. Ergonomically built and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC2 indoor bike can be upgraded with the optional Stages Power meter and Stages standard battery powered console.Learn More