WaterRower M1 HiRise Features:
- S4 Performance Monitor
- Employs dynamic resistance by continually adjusting to the user’s intensity
- Replicates actual rowing feel
- Durable and ergonomic seat provides comfort, and WaterRower’s unique dual rail models offer added smoothness and stability
- 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- Coated tubular aluminum construction complements other commercial equipment; extra-tall seat
- Stores upright; measures 88 x 30 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 200 pounds
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Available for the model with an additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length – 88” / 224 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 27.625” / 71 cm
- Stored: Depth – 27.625” / 71 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 88” / 224 cm, Weight: 120 lbs / 54.5 kg (dry), 157 lb / 71.5 kg (17 l of water)
- Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key, USB Cable
WaterRower has hand-made rowing machines for over 30 years in the USA.
WaterRower continues to combine stylish design, handcrafted workmanship, our unique WaterFlywheel resistance and ethically sourced materials to create the world’s finest rowing simulator.
An American Fitness Brand, our vast assortment of rowing machines, of which all are manufactured in the quintessential coastal New England town of Warren, Rhode Island, can be found within expansive health clubs, luxury hotels and boutique fitness studios throughout the world.