- S4 Performance Monitor
- Employs dynamic resistance by continually adjusting to the user’s intensity
- Replicates actual rowing feel
- Durable and ergonomic seat provides comfort, and WaterRower’s unique dual rail models offer added smoothness and stability
- 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- The WaterRower Club rowing machine is handcrafted in solid ash and features an attractive rose and black two-tone stain. Wood is an excellent material for this application due to its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s smooth, quiet operation.
- Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. WaterRower is committed to the environment and only source wood harvested from sustainably managed forests where growth exceeds removal by 229%
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Available for the model with an additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length – 82.25” / 209 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 20” / 51 cm,
- Stored: Depth – 20” / 51 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 82.25” / 209 cm, Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
- Home Training DVD, Owners Manual, Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key, USB Cable
WaterRower has hand-made rowing machines for over 30 years in the USA.
WaterRower continues to combine stylish design, handcrafted workmanship, our unique WaterFlywheel resistance and ethically sourced materials to create the world’s finest rowing simulator.
An American Fitness Brand, our vast assortment of rowing machines, of which all are manufactured in the quintessential coastal New England town of Warren, Rhode Island, can be found within expansive health clubs, luxury hotels and boutique fitness studios throughout the world.