- S4 Performance Monitor
- Employs dynamic resistance by continually adjusting to the user’s intensity
- Replicates actual rowing feel
- Durable and ergonomic seat provides comfort, and WaterRower’s unique dual rail models offer added smoothness and stability
- 3 Year Parts / 5 Year Frame
- Handcrafted in solid American Black Walnut wood (from sustainable forests)
- Each rowing machine has been hand finished with three coats of Danish Oil giving a deep lustre and warmth to the wood.
- Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower’s quiet and smooth operation.
- Black Walnut, like all woods used in WaterRower rowing machine construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Available for the model with an additional kit (sold separately)
- In Use: Length – 82.25” / 209 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 20” / 51 cm,
- Stored: Depth – 20” / 51 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 82.25” / 209 cm, Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water)
- Home Training DVD, Owners Manual, Syphon Pump, Water Purification Tablets, Allen Key, USB Cable
WaterRower has hand-made rowing machines for over 30 years in the USA.
WaterRower continues to combine stylish design, handcrafted workmanship, our unique WaterFlywheel resistance and ethically sourced materials to create the world’s finest rowing simulator.
An American Fitness Brand, our vast assortment of rowing machines, of which all are manufactured in the quintessential coastal New England town of Warren, Rhode Island, can be found within expansive health clubs, luxury hotels and boutique fitness studios throughout the world.