The realistic stroke of the Viking Pro is no accident. The patented twin tank innovation unique to FDF enables the rider to enjoy a complete stroke cycle with consistent resistance and instant catch. The sight and sound of the water whirring in the tank is cathartic if you’re akin to on-water rowing.
With four levels of resistance, this indoor rowing machine will challenge even your fittest competitor. Easy to store, the Viking Pro Indoor Rower can be wheeled into position and put away on its end to minimise its footprint where space is tight or multi-use.
If you compare the quality of the finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail, making the choice to purchase a Viking Pro Indoor Rower will be easy.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- “No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Display shows: time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic design allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
ABOUT FIRST DEGREE FITNESS
For more than 15 years, First Degree Fitness has been designing and developing fitness products that are inspired by real life. Our passion is to revolutionize the way people think and feel about exercise. After all, it is your motivation that drives our innovation.
By recreating every day movements using variable fluid resistance technology, our products deliver leading edge fitness simulations that are aligned with real life passions.
Since the launch of our first fluid rower in 2001, we have rapidly developed a reputation as the creators of the world’s finest rowing ergometers. From indoor rowing, to fluid resistance cross-fit training and medical rehabilitation, we have created an indoor rowing ergometer to suit every application.
Distributed in every continent across the globe, our fluid rower range is trusted and loved by athletes, sports trainers, medical professionals and health conscious individuals.