Spirit XE195 Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit Fitness XE195 Elliptical Trainer features a 7.5” bright blue backlit LCD console. The XE195 Elliptical is very user friendly. With fewer features than other ellipticals machines, the XE195 keeps things simple by sharing your exercise data in a straight-forward post workout summary.
A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen
All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished. Includes: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- HEART RATE: Designed to help keep you within 3-5 heart beats of your target heart rate % by automatically increasing or decreasing the resistance level. The Heart Rate program default setting is 60% of your projected maximum heart rate. The 60-80% range is conducive for fat loss goals.
Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.
The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. We minimized the distance between our pedals to two inches. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you workout. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
About Spirit Fitness
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.Manufacturer Info