The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a club, corporate fitness/recreation center, school or hotel because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson Poly-V belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider.
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
- Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-V belt is both smooth and reliable
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
- Dual-link pedals provide options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
- Aluminum seat and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference
- (Dues Paying Facilities) • 10 Years: Frame | 3 Years: Parts | 1 Year: Labor | 1 Year: Wear Items (Grips & Toe Cage Straps)
- (Non-Dues Paying Facilities) • 15 Years: Frame | 3 Years: Parts | 1 Year: Labor | 1 Year: Wear Items (Grips & Toe Cage Straps)
ABOUT SPIRIT FITNESS
We built our first fitness product in 1983, with the simple goal of giving our customers the highest quality equipment to help them achieve their fitness goals.
It is that same simple purpose which continues today in designing and developing every piece of equipment that bears the Spirit Fitness name. We make sure that each new equipment design meets the same demanding standards that have crafted the Spirit Fitness brand.
Over the last thirty years, our focus has always been—and will continue to be—delivering a quality experience with our equipment. We understand that our products are an investment and we design them to keep pace with your own longterm fitness goals. All of our products are produced in our ISO-certified factories for consistent quality.